A look at the design, market and legacy of Victorian pottery

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Special Thanks


I would like to offer special thanks to Freeman's Auction house, Ceramics Division Head Nicholas Nicholson, and consigner Dr. Howard Silby for making reference to my book Etruscan Majolica: The Definitive Reference to the Majolica of Griffen, Smith & Company, in their recent auction catalog of Dr. Silby's majolica collection.

I had the good fortune to view Dr. Silby's collection at his home when I was seeking rare examples of Etruscan Majolica for inclusion in my book. He was most gracious in allowing me to photograph these samples for my book.

My book is in its updated second edition and is currently available through Amazon and fine book sellers everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment